Help on the Recommendation Lists page
How can I add a new list?
Creating a new list is very simple. Click on "Add new list", fill in the fields in the "List header" and "List rows" tabs. When finished, just press save and the list is generated.
The fields in the "List header" tab
- Branch: Select the branch for which the list is to be generated. It will be stored as a partner in the generated QR codes.
- List name: This name will appear next to your logo on the .pdf recommendation list (e.g. "Der Krimi-Frühling bei Buch Ridler").
- Publish in app: You can publish the list in the app under the "Toplists". This will then be visible to customers in your zip code area. Please enter a publication period in the fields "Publish by: ..." and "Published until: ...".
- Dev. email: The list will be sent to your default eMail address. If you want to have this list sent to another eMail address, enter the address here.
- Logo: If you want to have a different logo than your default logo for this list, enter it here. A link to a http:// page will be requested.
The fields in the "List lines" tab.
Add a new book:
Select the blue "+" sign (Add a new line).
In the "Search term" field, enter either an ISBN or the title or author.
Wait for the system to make suggestions. 4.
Select the appropriate title
Press the green check mark. This will save the entry. The new entry will appear at the bottom of the list. It is still displayed without QR code and image. Both will only become visible once you have saved the entire list. A valid list line has an orange image (Edit line) and a red image (Delete selected line) to the right of the product number (ISBN).
Save the list. Now the QR code and image will be visible.
Why is the QR code and image not displayed after I have added a line?
The QR code and the image of a line will be displayed only after the list (and not only the line) has been saved.
How can I have the list sent to me by EMAIL?
Mark the list, click on "Functions" - "Send mail" and the list will be sent to the partner address via eMail. You will receive the list in PDF format and each QR code as an image (ISBN code as the name of the image file) for your use. If you want the list to be sent to a different email address, enter the corresponding address in the "Dev. EMAIL" field.
Why can't I save a list?
Either a mandatory field has not been filled in - it will then appear with a red border (can also be in the list header!) Or a - valid - list line (product) has not yet been inserted: e.g. the green check mark is still visible next to the product.
How can I change an existing list?
Click on the corresponding list under "My lists" and then edit the list header and the list lines accordingly. You can add, delete or modify list lines. Save your changes.